Monday, August 9, 2010

NUS Splashdown


By Now, Bryan should have told you guys about NUS Splashdown 2010. (If you had gone to training today). Yet another swimathon that we're gonna send the team down for.

This one's... unique, though.



SWIMATHON category:
- Participants are to complete a
minimum of 100 laps (5km) within 3 hours.
- Participants under this category will receive a goodie bag and are eligible for lap gifts, our attractive top prizes, and an exclusive ARENA *Finisher's tee-shirt.
- A minimum of 100 laps are to be clocked by participants under this category to be entitled to a *FINISHERS tee.

At your level, you should be able to do 40laps within an hour by now. Or more.

1) To Register, fill up the online registration form at the following link:


2) Next, post on the facebook event page or sms me (you all have my number, I presume?) the name you used to register, and your I/C number.

3) Pay me in person the next time you see me.

If you're Kiasu, you'll swim more!

-Josh