Friday, July 9, 2010

Team Temasek Shirts

Hey guys. I know you have all ordered the team temasek shirts I mentioned in the text message.

However I want you guys to seriously consider what you are ordering.

Its not just a T-shirt you get at the discounted price of $10.

I've mentioned before that there is no contract binding you to the team. However this comes pretty close.

When you wear the shirt with the words 'Team Kayak Racing' on it, you proudly show yourself as part of the team.

In other words, the shirt is completely useless to you if you happen to drop out.

Give it one more thought. Are you driven enough to affirm that you're likely to wear the shirt all the way, and not end up chucking it to the back of your wardrobe one day?

Also on the way is the first Team Jersey for your batch. It's going to carry your name as well. Before I make the order, can you confirm that you are really capable of bearing the name of the team, next to your own?