Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Wednesday training details....

I must be overtired. I actually misspelled 'Wednesday' for a moment there.

Anyway...

Wed, 6.30pm
Sports Complex
Bring your running shoes, as usual

And....

Don't eat heavily. ;)

*insert evil smile here*

And for those who've been a tad M.I.A recently...... please do turn up. Or else....

*even more evil smile here*

=D

Oh, and and for those who haven't sent me your details, yet...

Would you kindly Please do so, NOW. (refer to Yi Hsiang's love letter.)

thankyew.

Oops, one last update..

Please bring $5 for the bi-monthly canoe fund. The earlier collection was April's, and now its July's. The fund will go towards general purposes such as paying poor Yan Ling ah ma for buying bread for the team, and for buying tape to make our weights, which seem to keep mysteriously disappearing....

Please update the rest about this edit. I forgot to write it just now.