Monday, May 3, 2010

Freshies

You have all surpassed my expectations today. No doubt tomorrow, your asses will torment you with the simple task of sitting down, and you may experience some degree of jelly-legs. But you completed the first swimming training with your lives. Well done.

I have to set your minds at ease here by telling you this - During the trials, yes, we did say we would forcefully remove people. But to some extent, that only applied to the trials. We would have removed anybody we felt did not make the cut, because as you can see today, a group this big is difficult to train.

But you misunderstood me earlier when I said that the numbers will drop - eliminating people is our goal, yes, but we will no longer forcefully kick people like so much trash.

When I said the numbers will drop, I meant that you guys may leave by yourselves, one by one. Its inevitable - outside commitments, when you see yourself falling behind the others, etc. However, passing the trials already makes you one of us, and we don't kick teammates to the curb.

We won't stop you if you leave. But the strongest will remain. Get ready to become champions.